SEO plays such a major role in the success of all businesses. Search marketing has not only grown in popularity, but it is now a standard feature in our everyday lives. Almost every business, no matter the size, has some sort of web presence regardless of the industry, and they are all competing for a few positions at the top of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP’s).
5 Reasons why you should have SEO presence:
- Delivers high ROI. There is no other form of online marketing that delivers a return on investment quite like SEO. When done correctly, SEO can drive non-stop, organic traffic to your business at a much more cost-effective rate than a paid search campaign or a cost per click basis.
- It works. SEO is alive and it continues to drive results. When done correctly it can deliver consistent traffic to your website or business.
- SEO is the present and the future. It continues to evolve and companies that understand it adapt and stay visible. SEO will continue to be around, make sure your business does not get left behind.
- Competition is doing it. Your competition is actively pursuing top rankings, are you? Don’t let them keep the lions share of search engine traffic.
- Customers look for business online & on-the-go. Local searches are becoming more relevant and therefore more important. In 2014, almost 90% of customers reviewed a product online prior to purchase. By the end of 2015 virtually everyone will be reviewing your product on their phone or tablet, make sure you’re ready.
SEO is a never ending process. If you are not moving forward and improving your position, you are losing ground to a competitor that is, stay relevant. By the end of 2015, mobile will represent 70% of the total U.S. search audience. There is no question about it, every business needs a strong SEO presence and strategy to be found online and drive organic traffic. It provides outstanding ROI when done correctly and is a terrific long-term marketing strategy.
Sources: Forbes, eMarketer, The Huffington Post